Hospitality Consultancy Services
Do you need assistance with setting up a bar or restaurant? Or perhaps some guidance on how to improve service standards; design menus; cost menus; prepare job descriptions; set up standard operational procedures; structure effective trainings?
Food and Beverage Trainer provides a range of hospitality consultancy services within South East Asia that will improve the quality of service and service standards; company image and reputation; marketing; concept; administration and organizational structure; return on investment to hospitality owners and investors.
Consultancy services include the following:
- Assist with Hotel and Restaurant Pre-Openings
- Service Trainings
- Hospitality English Training
- Create Cocktail Menus and provide Cocktail Training
- Menu Design & Concept
- Food and Beverage Costing
- Food and Beverage Administration
- Website Layout and Content
- Online Marketing
Since Food and Beverage Trainer was established in 2011 by Ursula Donnellan she has been assisting hotels, resorts, restaurants and colleges achieve better profits and guest satisfaction, through
- Operational Support
- Quality Training
- Developing Employees
- Delivering Service Excellence
- Providing Service Recovery Solutions for Guest Complaints
- Mystery Guest Audits
As a hospitality professional with over 14 years of international management experience in a variety of successful hospitality businesses throughout Australia, Middle East and Asia Ursula has a diverse set of skills and knowledge to implement and improve quality service to your valued guest.
Consultancy Portfolio within South East Asia
- Created and delivered the Food and Beverage Management Program.
- Created new Food and Beverage English training materials.
- Established new partnerships between VAVC and 5 Star Hotels to further expand on the student internship program and sponsorship.
- Prepared college students for internship & employment interviews.
- Organized and hosted sponsored events with the local and expat community to create awareness and build a network with industry professionals.
- Set up the Training and Development department.
- Created and delivered Service and Hotel English Trainings.
- Created a training database to easily monitor employees development and training needs.
- Attended management meetings to assist with improving quality service.
- Monitored the resorts online reviews and guest comment cards in order to focus on areas that need improvement and acknowledge the areas that are doing well.
- Implemented a “Training of The Week Program” for department heads to deliver to their teams.
- Implemented monthly training assignments for the department heads to deliver and meet targets.
- Conducted guest service audits.
- Submitted monthly reports to the Human Resources and General Manager on the employee’s training attendance & development; the trainings provided by department heads; the departments that have improved on service standards and areas that need to be improved; & service audit results.
- Assisted Sales and Marketing with improving website design and content.
- Monitored the CSI scores and provided training targets to each department to improve quality of service and resort maintenance.
- Managed An Lam Villas online reputation -Trip advisor (Ranked in the top 3), booking.com, agoda etc.
- Delivered management and supervisor training courses – Effective Communication; Email and Phone Etiquette; Chain of Command; How to Conduct Meetings Effectively; Who Moved My Cheese; The Fish Philosophy; Complaint Handling; Business English.
- Provided 5 star service trainings to ensure that the resorts luxury standards/best practices were met and exceeded for each guest experience.
- Conducted product knowledge trainings (Wine, Cocktails, Spirits, Coffee) to the Guest Service and Food and Beverage Departments.
- Monitored and implemented new guest service standards for housekeeping, butlers, guest services, food and
beverage, excursions and beach service teams.
- Conducted guest service audits.
- Trained and developed new managers within the rooms division department.
- Recruited ,trained and managed the butler team; front office staff; and guest service officers.
- Managed the butler team (10 butlers) to tailor and create a unique experience for each guest.
- Planned and hosted guest activities & guest gathering cocktail parties.
- Sourced and costed new tours to enhance the guest experience around Ninh Van Bay.
- Redesigned the layout and content of the guest compendiums.
- Implemented up selling and revenue raising incentives.
- Implemented and maintained staff recognition, incentive programs to ensure great employee morale and retention.